Friday 20 May 2011

Assignment #25: My Childhood Top Ten

      My Top Ten Childhood Memories !
                  Hello Guys!
It's me. These are my childhood memories, posted on my blog Assignment#25.
 I would like to tell you my favorite things when I was a small kid in Nepal.Let's see!

1. When I was small I played with toys but I have one lovely toy doll with blonde hair.
I called her baby. I remember when I was small I would play with toys with my friends.

2. When I was small I played cars.I love this car and Mom said this was your favorite car.When I was 3 years old I played this car with my sister.


3. My favorite book was Beauty and the Beast. I love that book it is a really good story.

4. When I was a kid I always watched TV. I always watched movies. I love TV. Me and my sister watch  TV like 100 times.                                                                                                                                                              


5. Me and my family, friends, and with neighbours went for a picnic.We had to go somewhere and we had to cook food, meat and other things to eat. Here is a picture of Nepali people celebrating at a picnic.


6. My favorite Nepali food.This is my favorite food named Rumpum. I eat this food always.
When I was in Nepal I always eat this food. It is like noodles.


7.I played with this kind of ball but not exactly like this one. I can't find a picture of mine but I love this kind of ball.
When I was 4 years old I played ball with my sister and friends.


8. Me and friends went to the beach and to skip. I love skipping this is my favorite game.
It's so funny when we were in Nepal we would joke with each other and skip.


9. I remember When I was 5 years old I played chungi with my friends.
This is a Nepali chungi. I love this game.

           Chungi



10. My friend and I played  marbles at the beach. I really like marbles.
I play marbles with my friends in the Nepal.

No comments:

Post a Comment